Yarn-Dyed European Linen and Organic Cotton Striped Duvet Set
$269 - $289
- Made of 85% European flax and 15% long staple organic cotton.
- Washed for a supremely soft feel on day one.
- Reverse side of duvet cover and shams features the inverse stripe pattern for days you want to switch it up.
- Duvet cover includes corner ties to prevent your duvet insert from bunching and a hidden zipper closure.
- Shams feature a two-inch flange and a hidden zipper closure on the bottom.
- Set includes a duvet cover and two shams (one for a twin).
- Made in India.
- Full / Queen duvet cover is 90 inches wide by 92 inches long. King / Cal King duvet cover is 106 inches wide by 94 inches long.
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors only. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly for best results.
All products ship same-day when ordered by 1:00pm ET. If you don't love this duvet set, simply return it to us within 90 days for a full refund.
For every bedding set we sell, Linger will donate a sheet set to those in greatest need. These sheet sets are provided to homeless shelters and orphanages throughout India that desperately need clean linens for the care they provide.
Designed with ultimate comfort and versatility in mind.
A Fine Blend of Linen & Cotton
We've blended 85% fine European linen with 15% organic long staple cotton to craft this bedding that's supremely soft and remarkably durable.
This product is OEKO-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning the factory, materials, and dyes exceed the highest criterion of testing for harmful chemicals and synthetics.
Responsible Supply Chain
We choose our factory partners carefully. These duvet covers and shams are manufactured in a family-owned, environmentally-friendly mill in Karur, a city in southern India with a rich history in textile production.