100% Organic Cotton Woven Pleated Duvet set
$149 - $189
- Made of 100% long staple organic cotton. Learn more
- Woven pleats provide a textured, casual aesthetic.
- Reverse side of duvet cover is soft organic cotton for a truly comfy night's sleep.
- Duvet cover includes corner ties to prevent your duvet insert from bunching and a hidden button closure.
- Shams feature a two-inch flange and a side envelope closure on the back.
- Set includes a duvet cover and two shams (one for a twin).
- Made in India.
- Twin duvet cover is 68 inches wide by 86 inches long. Full / Queen duvet cover is 90 inches wide by 92 inches long. King / Cal King duvet cover is 106 inches wide by 94 inches long.
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors only. Non-chlorine bleach if desired. Tumble dry low, remove promptly for best results.
All products ship same-day when ordered by 1:00pm ET. If you don't love this duvet set, simply return it to us within 90 days for a full refund.
For every bedding set we sell, Linger will donate a sheet set to those in greatest need. These sheet sets are provided to homeless shelters and orphanages throughout India that desperately need clean linens for the care they provide.
Beautiful, timeless design.
Made From the Finest Cotton
Our woven pleated duvet covers and shams are made from 100% organic long staple cotton. The long staple length allows for incredibly soft yet durable fabric.
OEKO-TEX & GOTS Certified
This product is OEKO-Tex Standard 100 and GOTS certified, so you can rest easy knowing we've used only the finest organic and sustainable materials, dyes, and manufacturing techniques in creating these duvet covers and shams.
Responsible Supply Chain
We choose our factory partners carefully. These duvet covers and shams are manufactured in a family-owned, environmentally-friendly mill in Karur, a city in southern India with a rich history in textile production.