Linen Duvet Set
$249 - $279
- Made of 100% finely spun European flax.
- Woven with a one-over, one-under technique for an airy, luxurious feel.
- Duvet cover includes corner ties to prevent your duvet insert from bunching and a hidden button closure.
- Shams feature a two-inch flange and side envelope closure.
- Set includes a duvet cover and two shams (one for a twin).
- Made in India.
- Full / Queen duvet cover is 90 inches wide by 92 inches long. King / Cal King duvet cover is 106 inches wide by 94 inches long.
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors only. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly for best results.
All products ship same-day when ordered by 1:00pm ET. If you don't love this duvet set, simply return it to us within 90 days for a full refund.
For every bedding set we sell, Linger will donate a sheet set to those in greatest need. These sheet sets are provided to homeless shelters and orphanages throughout India that desperately need clean linens for the care they provide.
For those who embrace a more laidback look, while basking in luxury.
Made From the Finest Linen
Our linen sheets are made from 100% French and Belgian flax. The yarn is extra-fine, which provides a softer feel than traditional linen bedding.
This product is OEKO-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning the factory, materials, and dyes exceed the highest criterion of testing for harmful chemicals and synthetics.
Responsible Supply Chain
We choose our partners carefully. These duvet covers and shams are manufactured in a highly energy- and water-efficient factory, and the flax can be traced back to the farm in France or Belgium that harvested it.