- This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, purchasing Products on or through the Website, or registering for an account on the Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to and have the requisite capacity and authority to form a binding contract with Linger Home. If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use the Website, purchase any Products offered on or through the Website, or register for an account on the Website.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
- You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
- If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
- The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, “look and feel,” and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Linger Home, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
- You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not use the Website for benchmarking or purposes competitive with Linger Home.
Linger Home, the associated logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Linger Home or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Linger Home. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For purposes other than your personal, non-commercial use.
- For purposes of benchmarking the Website or Products or any other purpose competitive with Linger Home or its Products.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Linger Home, a Linger Home employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses, screen names, and/or social media handles or similar names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us in our sole discretion, may harm Linger Home or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- The Website may contain message boards, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Website or through any social media accounts associated with you or Linger Home, including, without limitation, our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, SnapChat, and YouTube pages and accounts (“Social Media Accounts”) .
- Any User Contribution you post to either the Website or Social Media Accounts will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website or through the Social Media Accounts, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
- You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Linger Home, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
- We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website or the Social Media Accounts.
- We have the right, but not the obligations, to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website or the Social Media Accounts.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website or the Social Media Accounts. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS LINGER HOME AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
- However, we cannot review all material before it is posted on the Website or the Social Media Accounts, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
- These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Be accurate and truthful at the time of posting and not made with the purpose of intentionally harming Linger Home, the Website, Products, or any other user.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) ("DMCA"), the written notice (the "DMCA Notice") must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Linger Home, Inc.
ATTN: Intellectual Property
100 Canal Street
Lowell, Massachusetts 01852
- If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
- Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
- It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
- The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for personal, non-commercial, general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Linger Home, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Linger Home. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- This Section 15 applies to all purchases through this Website or other transactions for the sale of goods (“Products”), formed through the Website or as a result of visits made by you.
- Limitation on Sales. Without limiting the applicability of 15.3, the following limitations apply to sales of Products on Website:
- You may only purchase Products for your personal, residential use, Products made available for purchase on or through the Website are not for commercial or industrial use, including, without limitation, purchases of Products for business, hotel, institutional or other similar uses or purposes.
- Prices and Payment Terms.
- Prices. The price for Products available for purchase through the Website will be displayed to you on the Website. The prices displayed do not include taxes or any other applicable fees, including, without limitation, any shipping, handling, insurance, or recycling fees. Any applicable taxes or fees will be communicated to you before you place an order. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
- Payments. Linger Home is not a bank, credit union, payment processor, or other financial institution. As such, the Website currently uses third-parties to process payments for transactions consummated through this Website such as PayPal and Amazon Pay (“Payment Processors”). By utilizing the Website to purchase Products you authorize a Payment Processor to charge your credit card or other payment method. Our third-party Payment Processors accept payments through various credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover, as detailed on the applicable payment screen. Transactions processed via the Website may also be subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable Payment Processor. Financing, should it become available, will be subject will be subject to additional terms and conditions. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to such third party payment processors is true, correct, and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any. Linger Home is not responsible for any errors by the Payment Processor
- Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss
- We will arrange for shipment of the Products to you. Please check the individual Product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process.
- Products may only be shipped to the United States (not including US territories).
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon delivery of the Products (by us or our manufacturer) to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged or lost shipments.
- Returns and Refunds.
- Subject to the terms of this Section 15.6 and notwithstanding any returns made under the Product Warranties, as long as such Product was not designated as non-returnable at the time of your purchase, we will accept a return of Products for a refund of your purchase price, less any expedited delivery charges selected during check out, provided the applicable Product is delivered to the applicable third party carrier no later than 100 days after the date of delivery.
- To return Products, please visit the Website and select the “Shipping & Returns” link at the bottom of the homepage. Through this portion of the Website, you must provide your order number, contact information, and the reason for your return. Once you have submitted your return request, a customer service representative will contact you within 24 hours via the phone number provided. Failure to comply with this procedure may limit your ability to return the purchased Products.
- Shipping and handling for returns under this Section 15.6 are free, provided that the applicable Product is located in the eligible shipping area indicated in Section 15.5(b). All returns must be delivered to the third party carrier specified by Linger Home no later than 100 days of delivery. Linger Home will not accept returns of Products delivered by third party carriers other than those identified by Linger Home.
- Refunds are processed within a reasonable time after our receipt of your Products. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Website. WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.
- You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
- As provided in Section 7, we make this Website available to you only for your personal, non-commercial purposes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not use or access the Website or purchase Products from it for the purpose of commercial reviews of such Products or inaccurate or untruthful reviews about Linger Home, the Website, or the Products.
- This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
- You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
- You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Massachusetts in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
- EXCEPT FOR THE PRODUCT WARRANTIES, YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER LINGER HOME NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH LINGER HOME MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR PRODUCTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER LINGER HOME NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH LINGER HOME REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- EXCEPT FOR THE PRODUCT WARRANTIES, LINGER HOME HEREBY DISCLAIMS, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- IN NO EVENT WILL LINGER HOME, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
- THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- For any Dispute, the place of Arbitration shall be in Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
- The cost of the arbitration proceeding, including, without limitation, each party's attorneys' fees and costs, shall be borne by the unsuccessful party or, at the discretion of the arbitrators, may be prorated between the parties in such proportion as the arbitrators determine to be equitable and shall be awarded as part of the award.
- RESTRICTIONS ON ARBITRATION: ALL DISPUTES, REGARDLESS OF THE DATE OF ACCRUAL OF SUCH DISPUTE, SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. ANY DISPUTES YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST LINGER HOME, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, LICENSORS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BIFURCATE AND ARBITRATE AGAINST THEM INDIVIDUALLY IN ESSEX COUNTY, MASSACHUSETTS. YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT, AND TO CERTAIN DISCOVERY AND OTHER PROCEDURES THAT ARE AVAILABLE IN A LAWSUIT. YOU AND LINGER HOME AGREE THAT THE ARBITRATORS HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO ORDER CONSOLIDATION OR CLASS ARBITRATION OR TO CONDUCT CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS, AND ARE ONLY AUTHORIZED TO RESOLVE THE INDIVIDUAL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND LINGER HOME, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, LICENSORS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS. FURTHER, YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONSOLIDATION OR JOINDER OF INDIVIDUAL DISPUTES OR ARBITRATIONS, TO HAVE ANY DISPUTE ARBITRATED ON A CLASS ACTION BASIS, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY OR AS A MEMBER OF ANY CLASS PERTAINING TO ANY CLAIM SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION.
- THE VALIDITY, EFFECT, AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THE FOREGOING WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AND CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION, IF CHALLENGED, ARE TO BE DETERMINED SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE STATE COURTS LOCATED IN ESSEX COUNTY, MASSACHUSETTS, OR, IF BROUGHT IN A FEDERAL DISTRICT COURT, THE BOSTON DIVISION OF THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF MASSACHUSETTS.
When you visit the Website, or send us e-mails, you are communicating with us electronically. In so doing, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
- This website is operated by Linger Home, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 100 Canal Street, 3rd Floor, Lowell, Massachusetts 01852.
- All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in Section 11 in the manner and by the means set forth therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.