100% Supima Cotton, 500 Thread Count Sateen Banded Hotel Duvet Set
$149 - $179
- Made of 100% extra-long staple Supima cotton. Learn more
- Woven with a four-over, one-under technique and 500 threadcount for the soft, smooth, and cozy night's sleep.
- Duvet cover includes corner ties to prevent your duvet insert from bunching and a hidden zipper closure.
- Shams feature a two-inch flange and hidden zipper closure on the back.
- Set includes a duvet cover and two shams (one for a twin).
- Made in India.
- Twin duvet cover is 68 inches wide by 86 inches long. Full / Queen duvet cover is 90 inches wide by 92 inches long. King / Cal King duvet cover is 106 inches wide by 94 inches long.
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors only. Non-chlorine bleach if desired. Tumble dry low, remove promptly for best results.
All products ship same-day when ordered by 1:00pm ET. If you don't love this duvet set, simply return it to us within 90 days for a full refund.
For every bedding set we sell, Linger will donate a sheet set to those in greatest need. These sheet sets are provided to homeless shelters and orphanages throughout India that desperately need clean linens for the care they provide.
For those who crave utter luxury – the softest, smoothest night's sleep you'll ever experience.
Made From the Finest Cotton
Our sateen duvet covers and shams are made from 100% Supima cotton, which was sustainably harvested in the USA. It's extra-long staple length allows for ultimate softness and unmatched durability.
This product is OEKO-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning the factory, materials, and dyes exceed the highest criterion of testing for harmful chemicals and synthetics.
Responsible Supply Chain
We choose our factory partners carefully. These duvet covers and shams are manufactured in a woman-owned, 100% wind-powered facility in India that is committed to fair wages for its employees and sustainable business practices.